We offer a reliable, professional lawn mowing service and we offer this service at rates most people can afford. Every lawn mowing service includes mowing the lawn, trimming the edges, edging the borders, and blowing all of the clippings off to leave your lawn with a neat, clean appearance the neighbors are sure to notice!
See our frequently asked questions: VIEW OUR FAQ
Do you have a question? Or would you like a quote?
Pet Waste Management
Midwest Lawn Pro
Residential and Commercial
Licensed and Insured
Contact Us for Quotes or for Answers!
Frequently Asked Questoins
About Our Services
Do you offer free lawn care quotes?
Lawn Mowing Service Questions:
- At this time, we only offer a reoccurring mowing service.
How often do you mow?
- We mow lawns on a weekly basis unless the growth slows down and we can mow every other week.
What happens if it rains?
- We will be by later that week if it is dry enough to mow but will be communicating with you on how to handle this.
What happens if my grass doesn’t grow?
- If the lawn hasn’t grown since the last visit, we simply skip that mowing and you don’t get charged.
At what height do you mow the grass?
- We mow at 3.5″ unless requested otherwise.
Do you offer any discounts?
- We offer a 7% Pre-Pay Discount on our mowing service.
Do you have contracts?
How often do plants need to be pruned?
Cities We Serve in MN
Woodbury | Cottage Grove Stillwater | Lake Elmo
Cities We Serve in WI
New Richmond | St. Joseph
We also service many surrounding areas, please contact us!